Discover Helsinki independently with the Helsinki Card. The card is a handy, economical way to make the most of your visit in Helsinki ... More info ›
Discover Helsinki independently with the Helsinki Card. The card is a handy, economical way to make the most of your visit in Helsinki. It is a transport ticket and entrance ticket all in one and has a number of great value reductions and bonuses attached. Don't leave home without one!
The Helsinki Card comes with a complete guidebook of all the included attractions and excellent maps of the city. With you free travel on public transport (trams, metro, buses, train, boats to the islands) as well as free entrance to all major sights and museums, the Helsinki card is a great way to explore the city. You will be well equipped to get the most out of your stay in the city. The Helsinki Card also offers great value discounts such as 30% discount on the Finnair airport bus, discounts on tours out of town, tours to Tallinn, restaurants, concerts, sports, sauna, rentals and much more. You can choose a 24-, 48- or 72-hour Helsinki Card or Helsinki Card Region which also includes free travel on public transport in whole metropolitan area and rail link between Helsinki city center and Helsinki-Vantaa Airport.
SAVE MONEY WITH THE HELSINKI CARD OFFERING:
- Free Helsinki Audio City Tour Panorama Sightseeing
- Tour in 10 languages (operates daily)
- Unlimited travel on Helsinki’s public buses, trams, metro, trains and boats
- Free admission to top museums and attractions
- Complimentary travel to and discounted entry to Korkeasaari Zoo Island
- Free travel to and admission to Suomenlinna Fortress
- 30% discount on the Finnair airport bus between central Helsinki and Helsinki Airport
- Complimentary guidebook, including city map and sightseeing information, available in English, German, Swedish, Russian and Finnish.